- Field Investigators must be full members of ParaPatrol.
- Field Investigators need to have continuous training on equipment and investigation techniques. This will be conducted
by the team's Trainer and will be updated every 3 months.
- Field Investigators must analyze any evidence after the investigation is done.
- After the probationary period, Field Investigators start as Investigators in Training and after completing 10 investigations they
become a Field Investigator.
- Field Investigators must follow all the rules and protocols of the organization.
- Field Investigators conduct investigations under the direction of a lead investigator. This is hands-on field research
that requires the use and understanding of equipment related to the field.
- Field Investigators must understand the differences between the paranormal and the normal.